Sunday, January 25, 2009

PERFECT OR IMPERFECT

When we were younger, we were like clones...
Child-that's beautiful, Unspoiled innocence
Before i grew up, into a fractured (shell)...
Mislead by illusive blanket of self hate - self fabricated
Media influence, peer pressure for perfection, and a cult of gllossy,
paper cut out, models
Stick figurines posing as supernatural beings 
And gods in the eyes of children,
Time fills insecurity in us..
sometimes it breaks down completely inside
I m sorry I can't be perfect..
Nothing last forever..
Didn't I grow up according to plan?
Feri tyo din, feri tyo raat
feri same struggle with oneself on a bheegi barshat
I know at it's worst i will 
be mocked, never praised
be shoved , never helped
be ashamed , never adored...
still i feel lost and forgotten...
inside an ocean of sufferings and struggling my way out into the mountain
so gigantic and warm sun kissing as if a perennnial river 
its bed and deposits of lyf making a fusss... 
where did my mud lost and breaths shortened,
i would be an imposter tring to fly out- fly out by wounded wings... trying to cut my roots
oh my gosh ! its all me, all along, and all the way i never cried that feasty feast...
and evaporated water of the sea, -all again flies the water and twigs again to touch its branch...
decayed and rusted-rotten-bones, - i endeavour hard but what to avail,
and fate ordained i must succumb to death and me a lost soul---reachin out unmeasured heights
But sometimes I realize imperfection is the symptom of being alive
Imperfections make us beautiful,
My inner beauty may be ugly to the rest of the world,
and when that doesn’t make me cry,
that’s beautiful.
Imperfections kick our asses to touch perfection...
However painful it may be
In some other way
Without them we’d all be the same, vain,
superficial and lifeless. That’s me,
that’s the me after I let go and forgot the beauty of my imperfections. 
Life is nothing but confusion between former and latter thoughts...
Still I’m just another disposable cliché.
There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said before. 
I’m the adolescent with overused metaphors and over expressed expressions.
I’m not the only one,
drowning in imperfection. 

3 comments:

Sanjeev said...

deep thoughts bro....
some parts of the poem really touched me...
indeed, have gud knowledge of human psychology seems..

keep writing!!
cheers

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।

Yakthungba said...

nice post,
visit this blog about Limbuwan :
https://limbuwankingdom.blogspot.com