Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not my last exam

Fluttering pages, glancing texts and notes
With faintest hope of catching something left
No sleep for me, nor can I lounge
Morning comes with heavy head
Reluctantly entering the hall with time
The point being as far as I can see,
To clear the paper, once and for all.
Never will this day come again i feel
Never again shall I glance
At the despised pages of baffling intent,
Slipping precious hours and scratching of pen
I exhaust my knowledge on paper wid every depressing second
Floating invigilators and seekers of cheats
Bell rings with sigh of relief
It is over! Done with! At last!
For life and for the last time;
But wrong I was , wasn't I..
Now time to earn, make family
Sooner or later everyone will be
tyo boss ko gali, profit and loss..
ghar ko tension, responsibility of nation..
Tyo sunyatako abhash....
Time to implement wat you learnt....time to perform
Life is a test and we get graded on our performance
You may not desire A+ but your surroundings will demand from u
And we do get graded 
Not by some absolute standard 
or within some bell curve; 
But against ourselves— 
How well we used what we had......
Now i feel, if there were only written tests..
Only if life took no suprise tests..
Only if test schedule was published in advance
so that I can prepare myself...
But life is rude...



2 comments:

Pawan Dalmia said...

This is the best...Life is certainly an examination...a test against ourselves...competition against time and improvement...

well written!!!

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।